karnataka sslc result 2022: karnataka 10th result 2022 release today at 1 pm on sslc.karnataka.gov.in, karresults.nic.in, kseeb.kar.nic.in. The sslc result 2022 karnataka date and time have been released by the state education minister BC Nagesh through his official Twitter handle under Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB). However, after the declaration, the student can download the examination karnataka sslc result through sslc.karnataka.gov.in.
From March 28 to April 11, 2022, the SSLC examination will be successfully held. The exam time is 10:30 am to 1:45 pm. The KSEEB exams are conducted by following the Covid guidelines. A total of 8 73,846 students attended 15387 schools this year.
karresults.nic.in 2022 sslc results news
Latest News: sslc result 2022 karnataka online link will activate on 19th May 2022 at 1 pm.
sslc karnataka result 2022 – overview
|Board Name||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB)|
|Exam Name||karnataka sslc (10th class)|
|Exams Date||March 28 to April 11, 2022|
|sslc result 2022 date karnataka||19th May 2022 at 1 pm|
|Karnataka sslc result 2022 status||Release shortly|
|Official websites||sslc.karnataka.gov.in, |
sslc result 2022 date karnataka
Earlier the minister declared that the sslc result 2022 would be announced in the third week of May. But now, the date is confirmed by the minister. On May 19, 2022, around 3:30 p.m., the karnataka sslc result 2022 will be announced.
sslc result 2022 karnataka online – supplementary exam date
Students who do not pass one or two subjects in the exams can apply for the Karnataka SSLC supplementary exam administered by KSEEB. However, the official date has been declared, but a supplementary exam date will be announced through their official website sslc.karnataka.gov.in, karresults.nic.in, kseeb.kar.nic.in. The SSLC exam 2022 is conducted offline.
However, the supplementary exam will be held in September (tentative), and students can download their timetable through its official website online in PDF format. The exam form is submitted through schools. To apply for the exam, the student must pay the fees.
sslc result 2022 Karnataka – Revaluation
After releasing the 10th result 2022 karnataka, the Karnataka Board will issue a revaluation form on its official website. Students who are not satisfied with their marks can apply for the revaluation process. However, the sslc result 2022 karnataka revaluation and the entire application window will start in August or September 2022.
The student has also requested a scanned copy of the answer sheet. Submission of the application form and payment fees is completed within the deadline. Within 15 to 20 days of the announcement of the karnataka sslc result 2022, the board will begin the revaluation procedure.
karnataka sslc result – revaluation process online
The student is required to follow step – by – a step process to apply for the Karnataka Board SSLC revaluation form. Let’s follow the procedure:
- Visit the Karnataka board’s official website sslc.karnataka.gov.in, karresults.nic.in, kseeb.kar.nic.in.
- Then click on the online service
- Now it is required to click on the photograph or reevaluate the exam.
- After that, you’ll see an online application link to a new page, which you should click.
- Then the page further leads to a new page, and click on the link in which you want to apply.
Also Read: WB Madhyamik Result 2022
karnataka sslc result 2022 online @ sslc.karnataka.gov.in
karnataka sslc result 2022 is declared through online mode. Therefore there is a step–by–step process to check the 10th result 2022 karnataka. However, the students are required to follow below- mentioned steps:
- Visit the Karnataka Board official website sslc.karnataka.gov.in, karresults.nic.in, kseeb.kar.nic.in for SSLC results 2022.
- It will bring you to the Karnataka official website page.
- Click on the link that mentions the sslc.karnataka.gov.in on the website.
- Then the dashboard further leads the student to a login page.
- Enter login details like registration number and birth date.
- Submit and download the result for future reference.