Jharkhand petrol subsidy: Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Registration started by Chief Minister of Jharkhand, Hemant Soren, Jharkhand petrol subsidy apply online has begun on 19th January 2022. This petrol subsidy Jharkhand Scheme will be helping to make a lot of savings. One can save Rs 25 per liter once he/she has successfully registered for the Jharkhand petrol subsidy. Through the process of DBT, the beneficiaries are directly going to receive a subsidy of Rs 250 per month in their bank account.
The candidates who are willing to petrol subsidy Jharkhand registration and receive the benefits of this Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana can either apply online on the official website jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in or use the CMSUPPORTS of petrol subsidy app Jharkhand. However, the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana Benefits are only applicable for the two-wheeler owners and it will begin from 26th January 2022. This scheme will be helping almost 59 lakh candidates and will cost the government around Rs 901.86 crores annually.
jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in petrol subsidy latest news
Latest Update: Jharkhand petrol subsidy registration started on 26th January 2022 apply the online link given below check this article frequently for more updates.
Click here to check this pm kisan new registration 2022
- 1 jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in petrol subsidy latest news
- 2 Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2022
- 3 Petrol Subsidy in Jharkhand Overview
- 4 Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme Eligibility
- 5 Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme Documents Required
- 6 How to Apply Online for Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana 2022
- 7 jharkhand petrol subsidy app download
- 8 CM Supports App Download for petrol subsidy
- 9 jharkhand petrol subsidy apply online
- 10 jsfss FAQ’s
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2022
Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren has successfully completed two years of his office. To share happiness with the citizens of the state, he has launched the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Program. All the citizens of the Jharkhand state can enjoy the benefits. The Jharkhand petrol subsidy apply online process can be successful only if you meet the criteria. Only green, red and yellow ration cardholders will receive the scheme subsidy. The eligible candidates will get Rs 25 per liter subsidy and can get such a benefit on a maximum of 10 liters of petrol. Only two-wheeler owners will receive the subsidy and anything else isn’t included in the scheme.
On 26th January 2022, the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme will be fully operational and the scheme is going to be launched from Dumka. Chief Minister Hemant Soren will be also making the CMSUPPORTS APP live so that people, especially those who are covered by NFSS or JSFSS scheme can get access to every single benefit.
Petrol Subsidy in Jharkhand Overview
|Name of Scheme||Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme|
|Name of State||Jharkhand|
|Scheme Launched by||State CM Hemant Soren|
|Subsidy Amount||Rs. 250/- Per Month|
|Beneficiary||EWS Peoples, PHH, AAY, and Green Ration|
|Government Provide Subsidy for||Two Wheelers candidates|
|Subsidy||Rs. 25/- for each Liter up to 10 Liters|
|Cost Around||Rs. 901.86 Crore Annually|
|Total Beneficiaries Covered||Around 59 Lakh Candidates|
|Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Registration Started On||19th January 2022|
|Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Registration Start||26th January 2022|
|Petrol Subsidy Scheme Credited||Directly to the bank account (DBT)|
|CM Support App Download||Download Here|
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme Eligibility
- The Candidate should be a ration cardholder registered under the State National Food Security Act (NFSA) or Jharkhand State Food Security Act (JSFSS)
- Must have the verified Aadhar number of every single member in the candidate’s family specified in the ration card
- Mobile numbers should be definitely linked to the bank account and Aadhar card
- The vehicle must be registered under the applicant’s name
- A valid driving license is mandatory
- The two-wheeler must be registered under the Jharkhand state
Also read the ctet sarkari result 2022
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme Documents Required
The jsfss scheme eligible candidates need to have and submit suitable documents for receiving approval. They must have the below mention documents.
- Ration card,
- Aadhar card,
- Bank passbook,
- Bank account, an
- Active mobile number that is linked with Aadhar card and
- Two-wheeler details,
- Valid Driving License
- Passport size photo.
How to Apply Online for Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana 2022
If you are using the official website to apply for this subsidy scheme, you need to have a stable internet connection. Then open the browser and proceed with the following
- Visit the Jharkhand state government’s official website jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in to find the necessary options
- The Homepage will automatically open and you can find a Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Registration Form Link. You can click on this section
- Upon clicking, the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Yojana Registration Form will pop up on the screen
- You will find an option to fill in your Ration Card details and also your Aadhar card number. Enter is carefully
- Next, an OTP will be sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number. It is needed for verification, so put the exact numbers
- You can now log in to your account by mentioning your ration card number as well as your Aadhar card number (please check the Last 8 Digit), it is going to be your password
- Once the whole OTP Verification is successful, the applicant must provide the vehicle number along with their DL number
- You can tap on the Ration Card name. Your vehicle numbers will be sent to the DTO login and they will be automatically verified
- After the successful verification process, it will be sent to the District Supply Officer
jharkhand petrol subsidy app download
Download CM Supports Petrol Subsidy App for making the whole process more accessible, the government has also launched its CMSUPPORT app. You can simply download it to make the registration through the app
- As the App is supported in Android, you need to launch the Google Play Store on the device
- Search and find the CM Supports App Download
- Tap on the download option and it will automatically start installing on your mobile
- You now need to register by filling out your Aadhar Card or even Ration Card Number
- Lastly, you will get an OTP that will verify your identity and your mobile number as well
CM Supports App Download for petrol subsidy
jharkhand petrol subsidy apply online
|Article Name||Jharkhand petrol subsidy registration|
what is the official website to apply for the Jharkhand petrol subsidy?
Jharkhand petrol subsidy website is jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in
How to download CM Supports App for petrol subsidy apply online?
In this article we have given the link through that you download the Jharkhand petrol subsidy app
How to get a subsidy on petrol in Jharkhand?
To get a petrol subsidy in Jharkhand the candidate should be a ration cardholder.