Agneepath Scheme Apply Online: Agneepath scheme application online 2022 process will start from July 2022. To apply for the Agneepath scheme visit the official website of joinindianarmy.nic.in, indianairforce.nic.in, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Agneepath recruitment notification schedule has been released for the Indian Army and Indian Navy. If you are looking for the Agniveer Agneepath scheme 2022, then you have landed on the right page. Ministry of Defence released an Agniveer notification on 20th, 21st and 24th June 2022 for the Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air force. The Agniveer Agneepath scheme is also known as Agneepath, while the armed forces are known as Agniveers.
So, here you will find everything you need to know about the Agneepath scheme details, including the Agniveer age limit for girls and boys, the how to apply for Agneepath, the eligibility requirements, and much more. This is the most awaited scheme which is in action as all of the three armed forces, including the Indian Air Force, the Indian Army and the Indian Navy, give a wide range of job opportunities for approximately 46,000 individuals. From the month of July 2022, candidates can start to Apply for the Agneepath scheme.
Agneepath Scheme Apply Online – news
Latest News: The Agneepath scheme online link to apply is updated here soon.
- 1 Agneepath Scheme Apply Online – news
- 2 Agneepath Recruitment 2022 – overview
- 3 Agneepath scheme details
- 4 Agneeveers Agneepath Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 5 Agneepath scheme age limit
- 6 Agneepath Scheme 2022-Important Documents
- 7 Agneepath Scheme Salary/ Pay Band
- 8 Agneepath recruitment 2022 apply online last date
- 9 How to apply for the Agneepath scheme 2022
- 10 Agniveer notification pdf download
- 11 Agneepath scheme apply online FAQs
Agneepath Recruitment 2022 – overview
|Department Name||Department of Military Affairs|
|Scheme / Yojana Name||Agneepath Recruitment 2022 (अग्निपथ स्कीम)|
|Total Number of Vacancy||Around 1.25 Lakh|
|Agneepath Recruitment Online Form Start Date||June 2022|
|Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Last Date||Update soon|
|Service for||Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force|
|Name of Post||Agniveer (अग्निवीर)|
|Duration of Service||4 Years|
Agneepath scheme details
- The recruitment for Agneepath 2022 will be approximately in the month of September or October.
- Each individual will have four years of service at a time, which is the essential period for them to prove themselves as the best front liners.
- In order to apply for the Agneepath scheme, the applicants should be 17.5 to 21 years of age.
- The government would pay a salary of Rs 35,000 to Rs 40,000 per month.
- Aside from that, there are certain post-service advantages, such as a Rs 12 lakh tax-free fund and direct recruitment into the CAPF or other paramilitary departments.
Agneeveers Agneepath Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2022
In order to be eligible for this scheme, aspirants must fulfil some Agneepath scheme eligibility criteria. So, here is everything you need to know to be eligible for the Agneepath scheme.
- First and foremost, you should get qualified for the 10th and 12th State Boards.
- The aspirants should be citizens of India only.
- Apart from this, the individual should also have a graduation degree from a well-known university.
Agneepath scheme age limit
The age limit for Agneepath recruitment in 2022 is between 17.5 and 23 years. Therefore, the aspirants should calculate their age according to the crucial date of 1.10.2022.
crucial date 1.10.2022.
|Agniveer (GD)||10th Pass with 45 % Marks|
|Anniveer (Technical)||12th with Non-Medical|
|Anniveer (Technical Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)||12th Pass/ ITI|
|Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper (Technical)||12th Pass with 60% Marks|
|Agniveer Tradesman (10th Pass)||10th Pass|
|Agniveer Tradesman (8th Pass)||8th Pass|
Agneepath Scheme 2022-Important Documents
There are some documents that you need to upload when you are applying for the Agneepath scheme 2022. It is too good to be true that there will not be any initial applications given to you by the authorities. If you fail to upload the required documents, So make sure that you have all the below documents with you.
- Proof of your address
- Your identification or identity
- PAN card, other cards along with voter identification card
- driving licence and a passport with a scanned signature.
- Photograph scanned
Agneepath Scheme Salary/ Pay Band
|Year||Customized Package (Monthly)||In-Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to corpus fund by GoI|
|1st Year||Rs 30000||Rs 21000||Rs 9000||Rs 9000|
|2nd Year||Rs 33000||Rs 23100||Rs 9900||Rs 9900|
|3rd Year||Rs 36500||Rs 25580||Rs 10950||Rs 10950|
|4th Year||Rs 40000||Rs 28000||Rs 12000||Rs 12000|
|Total contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years||–||–||Rs 5.02 Lakh||Rs 5.02 Lakh|
Agneepath recruitment 2022 apply online last date
From the month of July 2022, individuals can find Agneepath recruitment online application forms. If you visit our site regularly, we will give you all the updates, including the date and month to apply for the examination. Agneepath scheme last date to apply update soon.
How to apply for the Agneepath scheme 2022
There are many applicants who do not know how to apply Agneepath scheme 2022. So if you are one of them, then go through the procedures given here. Even though the Agneepath recruitment has not been officially announced, it is good to know the procedure ahead.
- First and foremost, you must verify the official notice for Agneepath recruitment eligibility.
- Just visit the official website for Agneepath recruitment 2022.
- There you will find the application form where you have to fill it out completely.
- It is essential to upload all the required documents for this scheme.
- There will be some application fees that you need to pay online.
- Once everything is completed, then you have successfully applied for the Agneepath Recruitment 2022.
- Now take the printout of the form for further reference.
Agniveer notification pdf download
Agneepath scheme apply online FAQs
Agniveer age limit relaxation for how many years?
In addition, the Home Ministry has announced a three-year age relaxation.
who can apply for the Agneepath scheme
The Agneepath Scheme is open to candidates between the ages of 17.5 to 23.